Greenpeace Southeast Asia, one of the world’s most respected environmental organizations is looking for professionalism, passionate, dynamic and dedicated individuals who are committed to non-violent means for effecting changes in attitudes and behavior in defense of the environment to fill in the following vacant positions: Accountant
Scope of Work:
• Review all financial and accounting document in compliance to financial standard operational policies and procedures and Indonesia legal requirements.
• Handle and maintain Accounting System and provide related financial reports with accuracy, proper records keeping in compliance to GAAP and IFRS and in a timely manner.
• Assists in the preparation of monthly financial statements for reporting.
• Maintains the general and subsidiary ledgers.
• Reports to the Finance Manager and assist her in the daily finance operations and to liaise with external auditors and Tax office
Qualification & Experience:
-Bachelor degree in Accounting with at least 5 years qualified experience in Accounting such as book keeping, book closing process, accounts reconciliation process with at least 2 years experience in Public Accounting Firm.
-Experience and knowledge in SUN Accounting system is preferred
– Proficient in Microsoft office application, Microsoft Excel, especially pivot table function.
– A hands-on person who is meticulous and able to work independently
– Team player with good communication, strong initiative and supervisory skills
– Demonstrate sound knowledge in taxation, transaction analysis with compliance to GAAP and demonstrate ability to maintain proper internal controls.
– A goal oriented person who is mature, fast learner, self starter, work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
– Good command in English (both written and spoken)
*Please send your application and latest resume to: jobs.id@greenpeace. org close 25 April 2010